At Full Spectrum Marketing, the Account Coordinator is an entry level position occupied by an excellent communicator who is the main point of contact for a small portfolio of client partners. The position is responsible for fostering client growth while handling some project management, reviewing reports, billing, managing day-to-day client needs and duties that reinforce FSM’s position as the #1 agency for partnership. The position reports to the Client Services Manager. Please send your resume and relevant samples to [email protected].
FSM’s ideal Account Coordinator must have:
- Unmatched Organization. Success for clients is in the details, and you earn trust with hard work.
- Top-Notch Communications Skills. You can write and speak because you can listen!
- Passion About Your Craft. Your work matters to you because it matters to your clients!
Marketing Communications Responsibilities
- Embrace top-notch partnership as the #1 goal of FSM’s Account Coordinator role.
- Manage client projects through the agency, including implementation after client approval.
- Daily and weekly client interaction; lead client calls and in-person meetings.
- Use analytical skills to understand client opportunities and present recommendations for growth..
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to produce effective service and deliverables.
- Develop realistic plans, action steps, and timetables for some projects and assignments.
- Educate clients regarding the timing required for projects and stay informed on progress.
- Successfully manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Communicate effectively at project, client, and leadership levels.
- Responsible for monthly client billing.
Measure: Meet and effectively manage all project timelines, limit rework.
Relationship Development Responsibilities
- Ensure responsive support to all client requests within FSM standard.
- Propose additional products and services to promote FSM’s services within existing accounts.
- Work toward mastery of client industries to understand how to make smart recommendations.
Measure: Strong client relationships, growth of business year / year (including retention of accounts).
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient in Google Products such as Sheets, Docs, and Slides.
- High level of organization.
- Self-motivation to jump in quickly without a lot of direction and learning by asking the right questions.
- Persuasive professional style.
- Interest in Google Ad, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads / Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, SEMrush, etc.
- Degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, marketing communications, digital marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- This position does not require previous experience, though training and certifications are given priority.