Responsibilities for this entry-level position include activities related to coordination, documentation, and reporting of client work and projects on behalf of Full Spectrum Marketing, especially in support of FSM’s key relationships. The position will help manage the implementation of team tasks and coordinate all efforts to efficiently and effectively get work through FSM’s production system. Other duties include digital and traditional project management, media planning, and public relations efforts on behalf of our clients, always approaching the work in a way that reinforces FSM’s position as the #1 agency for service. The position will work daily with the Associate Operations Manager.
Primary Responsibility – Task and Project Management
- Prepare documentation such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, performance reports, new client billing documentation, account plans, creative tasks, etc.
- Prepare and / or complete client work to ensure client expectations are managed and met.
- Compile documentation for client activity, such as reports and recaps.
- Maintain records and archive work on behalf of client.
- Assist and manage small one-time and small recurring projects on behalf of client.
- Conduct client, market, and competitor research.
Measure: Accuracy and speed of work.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient in Google Products such as Sheets, Docs, and Slides.
- High level of organization.
- Self-motivation to jump in quickly without a lot of direction and learning by asking the right questions.
- Interest in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads / Business Manager, LinkedIn Advertising, SEMrush, MailChimp, and Google Data studio is a bonus.
- Degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, marketing communications, digital marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- This position does not require previous experience, though training and certifications are given priority.