At Full Spectrum Marketing, the Account Manager is a talented marketer, the main point of contact for our clients and very organized in order to manage project details. Additionally, the position is responsible for consulting on strategy while handling the majority of the project management for their clients, reviewing reporting, billing, managing day-to-day client requests and needs, and other duties that reinforce FSM’s position as the #1 agency for service. The position reports to the President.
FSM’s ideal Account Manager must have:
Unmatched Organization. Success for clients and projects is in the details and this role gains client trust by having a mastery of many projects.
Top-Notch Communications Skills. You’re not just a good writer and speaker, you are good at listening, capturing ideas, writing creative briefs, etc.
Passion About Your Craft. You don’t just like marketing or think Facebook is nifty, you live and breathe this stuff. It matters to you because it matters to your clients!
Marketing Communications Responsibilities
- Embrace top-notch service as the #1 goal of FSM’s Account Manager role.
- Manage important client projects through the agency, including implementation after client approval.
- Daily and weekly client interaction; lead client calls and in-person meetings.
- Use analytical skills to understand client challenges.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to produce effective service and deliverables.
- Develop realistic plans, action steps, and timetables for projects and assignments.
- Educate clients regarding the timing required for execution and stay informed on progress.
- Successfully manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Communicate effectively at project, client, and leadership levels.
- Responsible for monthly client billing.
Measure: Meet and effectively manage all project timelines, limit rework.
Relationship Development Responsibilities
- Ensure responsive support to all client requests within FSM standard.
- Propose additional products and services to promote FSM’s services within existing accounts.
- Become an industry expert on relevant industries to understand each client’s organizational dynamics.
- Identify and proactively develop multi-level relationships with key decision makers to ensure retention and relationship stability.
- Provide direction to teammates and contractors to maximize productivity through teamwork.
Measure: Strong client relationships, growth of business year / year (including retention of accounts).
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Above average listening, writing, and speaking skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills with marketing and technology projects.
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability.
- Proven experience in managing multiple client projects and hitting project milestones.
- Knowledge of leading-edge advertising, marketing, and technology trends.
- Knowledge and experience in social media, search marketing, and other digital platforms and tools.
- Knowledge in metrics reporting to reflect ROI dashboards.
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly-changing environment.
- High-energy team spirit with a dedication to team success and commitment to excellence.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience managing projects and clients in agency environment (additional experience on the client side is strongly considered).
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation range negotiable based on candidate experience; starting range is $45-50k
- Hybrid work arrangement: three days in, two days remote
- Summer Friday Schedule: Office closes at 3pm
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Company-paid downtown, covered parking
- Short term and long term disability coverage
- Company paid life insurance ($35k) and additional voluntary life options
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time, and 9 company holidays annually
- Beautiful downtown office space within walking distance to local parks and restaurants