Join the FSM Team!Client Services Manager
Client Services Manager
Responsibilities for this management-level position include activities related to the ongoing success of FSM’s client partners. More specifically, this role is responsible for guiding FSM’s account and creative teams with an eye for delivering on our vision of being the most valuable marketing communications partnership our clients will ever have. Embracing FSM’s core values, the perfect CSM candidate for FSM understands marketing communications, how an agency and a client marketing operation functions, and is ready to contribute to FSM’s growth long-term.
FSM’s ideal Client Services Manager must have:
- A respect and appreciation for people: You love people, including the FSM team, our client partners, potential client partners, and everyone you encounter. You want everyone to be at their best, and apply your MarComm skills to make sure that happens.
- Superb client partnership skills: You want a smooth pathway to client success, and you create that path through exceptional listening and delivering what client partners need before they think of it, preventing possible issues down the road. When a client partner has a need that is immediate, you look for ways to get it done, not ways to step around it – you are someone who boldly steers into the coming wave.
- Passion about marketing communication: You love information and how people consume it.
Client Services Management Responsibilities
- Oversee team of account managers, digital, and creative professionals to ensure they are providing a high quality of work and an exceptional client experience.
- Manage production, scheduling, and planning of resources.
- Building, measuring, and planning capacity to team and FSM success.
- Managing FSM’s network of specialists, building, and measuring capacity.
- Coach and support team members to help them meet goals.
- Ensure proper documentation of client work and that reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Help define challenges and solve problems for team members in service to our clients.
- Provide timely review and approval for client hours reports, performance reports, and activity reports.
- Identify missing processes or process inefficiencies, then work with the leadership team to develop solutions and implement positive changes.
- Execute leadership-level special projects.
- Manage role-specific company dashboard measurements such as billing, client heartbeat reports, milestone reports, and executing the revenue forecast.
- Execute and develop additional methods for delivering an exceptional client experience for our clients.
- Become trusted resource for solving problems for clients and FSM team.
Measure: Meeting or exceeding billing and task completion goals for agency in month / year, client retention.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to support ideas.
- Demonstrated project management skills with marketing and technology projects.
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability.
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects and hitting project milestones.
- Effective organization and time management abilities.
- Knowledge of leading-edge advertising, marketing, communications, and technology trends.
- Knowledge and experience in search marketing, social media, and other digital platforms and tools.
- Knowledge and experience with reporting and ROI dashboards.
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Strong commitment to core values and continuous learning.
- Proficient in Google Products such as Sheets, Docs, and Slides.
- High energy team spirit with a dedication to team success and commitment to agency excellence.
- Develop and deliver effective presentations.
- Knowledge and experience with Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) a strong plus.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field.
- Experience working on the client-side of marketing and the agency side.
- 5+ years of experience managing people, projects, and clients in an agency and client-side environment.