At Full Spectrum Marketing (FSM), the Front End Web Developer is a detail-oriented, user-experience focused storyteller and marketer with a professional emphasis on front end website development. Additionally, the position supports website functionality and optimization of site speed & performance. Other duties include supporting the various technology and digital marketing efforts from the FSM team on behalf of our clients, always approaching the work in a way that reinforces FSM’s position as the #1 agency for service. The position reports to the Vice President. Please submit your resume and any relevant samples of your work to email@example.com.
FSM’s ideal Front End Web Developer believes:
- Passionate About the Craft. You don’t just like web development and user experience design, you live and breathe it. You want to be the best because your clients deserve the best!
- A Problem Solver. You are unafraid of solving difficult user experience problems, digging into the code until it works, or finding the right plugins to accomplish the goal.
Website Developer Responsibilities
- Embrace partnership as the #1 Core Value for FSM.
- Apply Furiosity™ to solve UX and web development challenges.
- Create websites and experiences using front end web languages – HTML, CSS, JS.
- Design website layouts and optimize user-experience using best-practice techniques.
- Conduct quality assurance and browser testing.
- Provide technical support and ongoing website maintenance.
Measure: Meet all project timelines, limit rework.
- Familiarity of back-end web development, e.g. PHP, MySQL
- Familiarity developing for and working with WordPress
- Knowledge of user experience design and technology trends
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability
- Understanding of Google Analytics, social media marketing, search marketing, and other digital platforms and tools is a plus
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly-changing environment
- Innate curiosity with an eagerness to learn and grow professionally
- High-energy team spirit with a dedication to team success and commitment to excellence
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in digital media/interactive design, computer science or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in website development & design, professional office experience strongly considered
Be An FSMer!!!
FSM specializes in developing purposeful websites, plus the essential services that drive an audience to a website – from search marketing and social media to content marketing and traditional media. In short, we help you find your story, and then tell your story.
Located in downtown Akron, FSM’s goal is to be the most valuable marketing communications partnership our clients will ever have, bolstered by our mission of doing great work for our clients at home and around the United States so we can be charitable in the awesome communities of Northeast Ohio.