At Full Spectrum Marketing, the Graphic Designer is a talented communicator – creative, inquisitive, eager to discover new ideas and take our team and our clients to new places with fresh ideas.
The Graphic Designer will bring messaging to life visually in digital and print formats for a variety of media platforms:
- Inventive infographics
- Compelling website graphics
- Attention-grabbing social media graphics
- Brand building logos and campaign materials
- Artful photography to be used in all of the above
This full time position reports to the Creative Director. Please submit your resume and portfolio (PDF or link) to [email protected] or fill out the form below.
The Ideal FSM Graphic Designer:
- Follows instructions and also pushes creative boundaries with fresh and effective ways to address the business challenges our clients encounter.
- Partners with creative, digital and account teams to provide visual solutions that connect our clients with their audiences.
Must be able to enthusiastically present work and communicate with colleagues and clients.
Skills & Proficiencies:
- Adobe XD
- Google docs
- Teamwork project management software
- Be relentlessly creative
- Be able to rationalize your work
- Learn from constructive criticism
- Design for a wide variety of clients with a high level of detail
- Be accountable to teammates and deadlines
- Manage time effectively
- Communicate well
- Work efficiently with high quality
- Be organized and responsive
- Solve problems
- Ask questions
- Follow instructions – but also adapt and improvise
- Be efficient in a fast-paced environment
- Embrace our Core Values
- Furiosity™ (be furiously curious)
- Clear Communicator
- Bold & Honest
- Humble & Confident
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or studies in graphic design, photography, and visual communications preferred
- 5 years experience in visual arts setting (graphic design/photography) in an agency or in-house with an organization producing its own messaging