What if you had $10,000 of free advertising each month on the world’s most popular search engine?
How would you change the way people think of your organization?
More event promotion?
More volunteer recruitment?
More lead generation?
More donor prospecting?
Want to talk about what it takes to get started on your Google Ad Grant?
What are Google Ad Grants?
It’s a philanthropic program. In December, 2017 Google was working with more than 35,000 nonprofits.
There are more than 1.5 million nonprofits in the United States Only .002% of nonprofits in the U.S. are using FREE advertising from Google Ad Grants.
Ready to learn more? Let’s talk about your chance to get ahead of the pack!
What's the Hitch?
The Google Ad Grant program does require certified management, like:
- Validation through TechSoup.org
- Campaigns must be keyword-targeted, region- and mission-specific
- Maintain SEO-rich landing pages to maximize spend & satisfy
Google’s conversion mandate
- CTR (click-through-rate) above 5%
- Conversion tracking code must be installed and be working
- Maximum CPC (cost-per-click) = $2 per click (unlimited for conversions)
Manage to meet these criteria and you get up to $10,000 in Google Adwords spend each month.
We are a Certified Google Partner
- Proficient in use, administration, and application of Ad Grants
- Access to Google Support and Account Representation
- Facilitates streamlined approval process (from Google to you to TechSoup to Adwords)
- Keyword research and creative Google ad campaigns that convert
- Monthly reports
- FSM meets 5%+ click rate as required by Ad Grants
- Nimble, reactive advertising – always tailored to your changing needs
- Low monthly cost
- Lots of experience, and satisfied customers
Why is FSM your best choice to manage this?
FSM offers expert Management of Google Ad Grants for Nonprofits – Leaving You to Enjoy the Rewards of Free Advertising on Google
- Up to $10,000 in Google Search Advertising
- Grant application, setup, installation & management
- Keyword Research
- Adwords Campaign, Ad Set, and Ad creation
- Conversion Tracking configuration
- Tag Manager installation
- Google Analytics installation
- Monthly reporting
- Nimble response to ad hoc services changes
- 5% CTR Compliance
- SEO & Content Recommendations
- $750 One-time setup fee.
- $600 per month