Responsibilities for this position with activities related to the ongoing success of FSM’s client partners’ paid media marketing campaigns. More specifically, this role is responsible for the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies, with a primary focus on paid search and social media, and other paid media. Embracing FSM’s core values, the ideal Paid Media Marketing Strategist candidate for FSM understands digital strategy, search marketing, research, ad creation, performance optimization, and reporting.
FSM’s ideal Digital Marketing Strategist must have:
- An interest in people AND paid marketing: All web users perform searches for solutions/content – you are driven by a desire to know what audience is searching for and how to engage them further.
- You have to know why: It’s more than what happened – you need to know why.
- Passion about helping businesses and nonprofits grow: You realize that businesses and nonprofits are the backbones of any community, and you are passionate about doing what it takes to help them thrive!
Primary Responsibility – Task and Project Management
- Craft comprehensive, strategic, and tactical paid media marketing plans for Google, Bing, and Paid Social (YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) platforms to inform and create measurably effective marketing strategies
- Create high-performing campaigns and promotional efforts, along with providing recommendations for improvements.
- Monitor and report on the performance of campaigns and promotional efforts.
- Management of substantial Search, Display, and Social budgets to ensure fulfillment of effective ad spend.
- Evaluate data and recommend improvements or changes based on strategy performance.
- Translate strategic analysis and recommendations into actionable items.
- Seek out and advocate for new strategies and paid media tactics to ensure cutting-edge campaign creation in alignment with client goals.
- Continually review and optimize paid campaigns through A/B testing, landing page management, keyword research, testing/analysis, and other advanced strategies to ensure alignment with strategic goals.
- Implement, optimize, and ensure proper tracking lead attribution, for all digital campaigns.
- Identify the need for website updates needed for the success of client campaigns.
- Lead and present in client-facing meetings during planning and development.
- Continue pursuing mastery in search engine and social media marketing.
Measure: Effectiveness of strategies, client KPI growth.
- Analytical mindset, possessing the ability to evaluate data, interpret results, and turn results into successful ideas.
- Success executing complex, large-scale strategies for digital mediums.
- Optimization experience of search and other digital marketing channels.
- Google Ads certification is required.
- Facebook ads certification is preferred.
- LinkedIn ads certification is preferred.
- Google Analytics certification is preferred.
- Google Tag Manager capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Marketing communications experience is preferred.
- Ability to present data, ideas, strategy, and research to internal and external teams.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Client-first, service mentality.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, English, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in paid media marketing.
Be An FSMer!!!
FSM specializes in developing purposeful websites, plus the essential services that drive an audience to a website – from search marketing and social media to content marketing and traditional media. In short, we help you find your story and then tell your story.
Located in downtown Akron, FSM’s goal is to be the most valuable marketing communications partnership our clients will ever have, bolstered by our mission of doing great work for our clients at home and around the United States so we can be charitable in the awesome communities of Northeast Ohio.