At Full Spectrum Marketing (FSM), the Website Project Manager is a project leader detail-oriented, organized, user-experience focused storyteller and marketer with a professional experience managing website projects who is looking for a work home with a great group of enthusiastic professionals. The position guides website development projects, functionality, and optimizations for site speed and performance. Other duties include supporting the various technology and digital marketing efforts from the FSM team on behalf of our client-partners, always approaching the work in a way that reinforces FSM’s position as the #1 agency for partnership. The position reports to the Vice President. This is a hybrid remote-in office position. Please submit your resume and any relevant samples of your work to email@example.com.
FSM’s ideal Website Project Manager must have:
- Problem Solver. Puzzles are fun, and so is finding that one problem is causing a project to fall off course! You approach problems in a calm way because no problem is too intimidating for you!
- Project Management Is Fun! You can keep a lot of projects on timeline while also fielding questions from teammates and client-partners – multi-tasking is your jam!
- Passion About Craft. You don’t just like websites, you are passionate about bringing stories to life in website format and having a meaningful impact on a business or organization as a result. It matters to you because it matters to your clients!
Website Project Manager Responsibilities
- Embrace top-notch client partnership as the #1 core value for FSM.
- Create websites and experiences overseeing the use of front end web languages – HTML, CSS, JS.
- Planning and designing wireframes and website layouts that optimize the user-experience.
- Represent the web team in client meetings.
- Strategically align websites with client-partner business goals.
- Lead team of in-house and freelance web designers and web developers.
- Estimating small and large website projects.
- Manage the break-fix process for website work.
- Manage FSM’s relationships with its preferred hosting partner.
- Manage Web team internal scorecard and report up to management weekly.
- Research and advise client-partners on technical solutions to problems.
- Conduct quality assurance and browser testing.
- Oversee technical support and ongoing website maintenance for hosting clients.
Measure: Meet all project timelines, limit rework.
- Familiarity with back-end web development, e.g. PHP, MySQL.
- Command of WordPress and experience finding elegant WordPress-enabled web solutions.
- Command of leading-edge user experience design and technology trends.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical thinking ability.
- Demonstrated task management skills with technology projects and project management tools.
- Proven experience in managing multiple client projects while still hitting project milestones.
- Knowledge and experience in search marketing, and other digital platforms and tools is a plus.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- High-energy team spirit with a dedication to team success, FSM’s core values, and overall commitment to excellence.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in digital media/interactive design, computer science or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in website project management experience strongly considered.